Conservation Groups Supported by our Business Members
To receive and retain certification with 2% for Conservation, all certified businesses are required to report where they donate their time and dollars. A list of our requirements for qualifying donations of time and dollars may be found here: Business Membership
Below is a partial (there are dozens of local clubs without logos that we'd love to list here!) ever-growing list of groups that our 2% Certified Business Members donate their time and money to.
- Listed alphabetically -
Don't see your organization on the list?
We support all pro-hunting and pro-fishing conservation groups!
To be included in this directory of groups that our business members support, a group must:
- Be listed by one of our business members as a recipient of their donated time or dollars.
- Be pro-hunting or pro-fishing
- Be a not-for-profit that does not donate to political campaigns (in the US, that's typically a 501c3)
- Work in either:
- Wildlife research and habitat improvement
- Hunting and fishing education and ethics
- Access and opportunity for hunting and fishing for the general public
- Promote fish and wildlife conservation via education and outreach.
If you would like to have your organization listed here, please have one of our 2% Certified Business Members that support you contact us.
Are you looking for a local cause to give back to?
That is what our Regional Committee Program is for! You can connect with local conservation leaders via our 2% Committees page.